About Lollipop Pomskies
Lollipop Pomskies is an in home Pomsky breeder who strives to produce healthy and happy puppies to enrich the lives of others. Our Pomsky goal is to create a true recognized breed that is able to be shown and compete in conformation and performance events by working alongside reputable breeders and associations.
All Lollipop Pomskies are thoroughly examined by experienced veterinarian including eyes, ears, skin, joints, heart, lungs, temperature, abdominal and testicles.
Location: Vernal, Utah
How to inquire about Lollipop pomskies
To contact Lollipop Pomskies about available pomskies and upcoming litters text or call Cheyenne at 435-828-6653 or email Cheyenne at Cheyenne.email@example.com
You can see all available pomskies and litter updates on our pomsky litter updates page
Lollipop Pomskies guarantee's your choice of a pomsky within 18 months if you join their $250 deposit list. If there isn't a puppy available for you within 18 months Lollipop will refund your money
To be apply for the pomsky guarantee on the deposit waiting list, contact Cheyenne. Waiting list spaces are limited.
Pomsky Health Exams
All Lollipop Pomsky puppies are thoroughly examined by an experienced veterinarian before sale. Each pomsky is examined to ensure the health and well being of the puppy. The veterinarian will inspect the following:
How to contact Lollipop Pomskies
If you are interested in a Lollipop Pomskies puppy or have any questions, contact them in one of the following ways:
Lollipop Pomskies has two waiting lists: a deposit list and a non-deposit list.
- To be on the deposit waiting list you must contact Cheyenne, fill out an application and review the lollipop pomskies contract. Once lollipop pomskies approves the application you can place a $250 deposit.
- This deposit list gives you pick of your puppy in the order that deposits were placed. Lollipop guarantees that you will get a chance to pick a puppy within 18 months. If there isn't a puppy available for you within 18 months Lollipop will refund your money or keep you on the list. This list number allowed on this list is limited
- Anyone can be on the non-deposit list. This list is second in priority to the deposit list, if lollipop pomskies has puppies available after the deposit list the non-deposit list will be contacted
To join a Lollipop Pomskies waiting list, call or text Cheyenne at 435-828-6653 or email Cheyenne at Cheyenne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lollipop Pomsky puppies are typically priced between $1500 and $2500. A $250 deposit is required to join the deposit waiting list (a $250 deposit guarantees a pomsky within 18 months)
Each Lollipop Pomsky is thoroughly examined by an experienced veterinarian before sale. The veterinarian will inspect the following:
How to get your pomsky from Lollipop Pomsky
- Find a Lollipop Pomskies litter you are interested in. See available litters on our available pomskies page or on Lollipop Pomskies website
- Contact Lollipop Pomskies via email or phone (435-828-6653) and let them know what litter you are interested in.
- Lollipop Pomskies will promptly email you their adoption application and contract and will help to answer any questions you have.
- Join one of the waiting lists. Either the deposit waiting list for $250, this guarantees your choice of pomsky within 18 months. Or the non-deposit waiting list, which is free but has the selection of pomsky after the deposit waiting list.
If you have any additional questions about purchasing a Lollipop Pomskies puppy please Contact lollipop pomskies
Lollipop Pomskies References
Lollipop pomskies recommends you contact their vet and previous buyers with any questions about the Lollipop pomsky quality and reputation
- Vet reference: Ashley Valley Vet Clinic - 435-789-4322
- Previous buyer reference: Contact lollipop pomskies, Cheyenne will provide contact information upon request
Pomsky Owners Association Review
Lollipop Pomskies is an outstanding breeder with a true desire to better the health and long term well being of the pomsky breed. Lollipop Pomskies is managed by Cheyenne Kunzler; she is an extremely knowledgeable and friendly breeder that has a great appreciation for the pomsky breed and strongly encourages the pomsky consumer to ask lots of questions before purchasing a pomsky.
The one characteristic that really jumped out to us in our time working with Lollipop Pomskies is Cheyenne's willingness to educate and answer questions. She is very quick to respond with thorough and detailed answers, helping answer any and every question about the pomsky while reiterating that no question is to small and no question should go unanswered.
Cheyenne and Lollipop pomskies is full of great advice. Cheyenne's number one suggestion to pomsky consumers is to "visit the kennel or home if possible. If that is not possible ask for vet references, buyer references and talk to the breeder over the phone. Do not rely solely on text or email."
Cheyenne also recommends to ask the breeder what health tests are performed on the pomskies. Lollipop pomskies is one of the most thorough breeders in the United States in terms of ensuring the health of their pomskies; she says "If a breeder does not do health test such as OFA and CERF certified eyes, do NOT buy from them". Lollipop pomskies clearly stands behind what they say as every Lollipop Pomsky is thoroughly examined by an experienced veterinarian including eyes, ears, skin, joints, heart, lungs, temperature, abdominal and testicle examinations. Cheyenne encourages consumers to contact Lollipop Pomskies vet, Ashley Valley Vet Clinic (435-789-4322), and previous buyers to verify the quality and reputation of Lollipop Pomskies.
Lollipop Pomskies is an approved member of Pomsky Owners Association and an accredited member of the International Pomsky Association. As a member of the International Pomsky Association, Lollipop Pomskies is required to abide by a strict code of ethics to ensure the long term health of the pomsky breed.
If you have any questions about owning a pomsky, we highly recommend you reach out to Cheyenne at Cheyenne.email@example.com