Stop Pomsky Barking and Calm Your Pomsky
IN THIS VIDEO
In Part 4 of Dan's training video he teaches us a couple techniques to calm your Pomsky when they are barking, agitated, or aggressive. Dan gives a real life example of calming an aggressive barking dog that barks at new visitors that enter the owner's property.
We are very thankful that Dan has allowed us to use his proprietary training content to help our Pomsky owners find the best training method for your Pomsky.
This is a five part video series covering a few of the most important topics of dog training including leash training, puppy training, aggression, barking, and engagement. After you finish this video, move onto the next video of this 5 part Pomsky training course:
- Video #1 - Leash Train Your Pomsky
- Video #2 – Engagement and Puppy Training
- Video #3 – Dog Aggression Training
- Video #4 – Stop Barking and Calm Your Dog
- Video #5 – Become The Leader In Your House. Pomsky Alpha
Dog Training Obedience Course (Free)
This video was produced by Dan, otherwise known as “Doggy Dan”, and The Online Dog Trainer team.
We are happy to have an incredible partnership with Dan and the Online Dog Trainer Team. They have given us permission to use Dan’s proprietary puppy training content and videos. Dan has provided us with videos from his online training courses for FREE to help Pomsky owners around the world with training the perfect puppy.
Dan provides us with one more free bonus. He is giving our Pomsky owners free access to his four part obedience training course.
This free download is a great supplemental to use in addition to the above training article. I highly recommend using Dan’s free course.
It’s completely free for our readers. This course covers important training topics and breaks down Dan's method that he uses to get your Pomsky to CHOOSE to obey you every time! In Dan's free course he teaches us:
- Why most Dog Training methods set you up to fail.
- Why food bribes and clickers to train your dog doesn't work long term.
- Why using force, fear, and aggression does not work to train your Pomsky.
- Why you don't have to spend hours training your dog.
- How to teach your dog to CHOOSE to obey you and follow your commands.
Please note. The above video is the property of The Online Dog Trainer. We are not Dan of The Online Dog Trainer. Dan is not a member of the Pomsky Owners Association. We are using these videos and Dan’s training classes with the permission of Dan. Dan has allowed us to use The Online Dog Trainer courses and content on our website.
More Pomsky Resources
Need more help raising and training your Pomsky? Check out our other Pomsky articles and videos including:
- Free Download - Pomsky Owning and Training Guide
- Register Your Pomsky With The POA
- Article - How to Train A Pomsky
- Article - Potty Training Tips
- Video - Pomsky Training Video Series
- Video - Stop Your Pomsky From Chewing
- Article - Stop Separation Anxiety
- Article - Pomsky Health Issues
Need more help training and raising your Pomsky? Click here to download our complete guide to owning a Pomsky (Includes step by step training instructions).
Some of the links throughout this article are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, the Pomsky Owners Association will earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
We only promote products or services that we have personally used and truly feel deliver value to the Pomsky owner.
Please note that the Pomsky Owners Association has not been given any free products, services, or perks by these companies in exchange for mentioning them in this article. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions or compensation from select products or services that we have used and recommend.